Visa® Debit Cards
Lost or Stolen Visa® Debit Cards
To report lost or stolen FSB Visa Debit Cards call our card hotline 24 hours a day at 1-800-472-3272.
Activating Visa Debit Cards or Select/Change PIN
To activate your FSB Visa® Debit card or to select/change your PIN call our card assist line 24 hours a day at 1-800-992-3808.
Visa® Debit Card
Carry one card that combines the ease of a credit card with the direct link to money you already have in your checking account – just like a check, without the paperwork. Your Visa® Debit Card is not a credit card. All purchase amounts are deducted directly from your Farmers State Bank Checking Account and will appear on your monthly checking statement. Use this card at any ATM location when you need cash.
Your Debit Card Limits
Debit card limits are an added safeguard against fraud. In the event your card is lost/stolen, debit card limits are one way to ensure criminals steal a limited amount of money.
While limits may vary on a customer-by-customer basis, our standard daily limits are $305 for ATM cash withdrawals and $1,000 for point-of-sale transactions, for a total of $1,305.
You may request a temporary change for a one-time large purchase, or special circumstance by calling the Bank. However, for our protection and yours, we may decline requests for excessive limits.
- Drive-up ATM at the Holton Bank - 209 Montana Avenue, Holton KS
Card Alert Notifications
- Protecting Your Debit or ATM Card - Protecting your Visa® Debit or ATM card from fraud requires 24/7/365 days a year monitoring. Our fraud detection programs monitor your card transactions for any suspicious activity. If potentially fraudulent transactions are taking place, we'll contact you immediately so that future fraudulent transactions can be avoided.
- What We Monitor - Your card transactions are monitored for purchases outside your normal purchasing patterns, unusual time-frames and geographical locations, or purchase patterns that are consistent with previously identified fraud trends. Card usage could be blocked if transactions are outside normal activity. The best way to avoid this is to let FSB know of any large or unusual purchases you plan to make with your card, and to let us know ahead of time when you will be traveling outside the United States and using your card.
- How We Contact You - Getting in touch with you quickly is critical to stopping any potential card fraud. 90% of Americans have a mobile device and this offers a convenient and free method to contact you fast. With our fraud monitoring service, if enrolled, you will receive a text message asking you to confirm if a suspicious transaction was authorized by you. If you do not have a mobile phone, you will be notified by a fraud specialist - or by IVR (interactive voice response). Caller ID will display the following phone number for an IVR message 877-230-3179.
Receiving a Text Message
- Enrollment is required for this service. Contact the Bank to enroll.
- The text message will arrive with a 5 digit code (70756) and contain our financial institution name, dollar amount of the transaction and merchant name.
- You will be asked to reply with "Yes" if you authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirming text message and can continue to use your card with confidence.
- A "No" reply means you have not authorized the transaction. You will receive a confirming text message and you will be contacted immediately by a fraud specialist to protect your account. Please answer this important call from 877-253-8962.
- Do not reply to the text message with any personal or confidential information.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving these important messages by text, you may reply with STOP to indicate this preference.