Creative financing that let's your assets work for you!
As a business partner with knowledge of your cash flow, we tailor loans to fit your operation. We pride ourselves in offering risk-based pricing for competitive rates.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) is part of the federal government's relief for the COVID-19 pandemic. The CARES Act established the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) through the Small Business Administration (SBA). PPP provides small businesses with government funds up to 250% of average monthly payroll, including benefits. $349 billion is available through the PPP. Funding is limited because of demand. SBA cannot guarantee availability or timeliness of when a loan application is reviewed, approved and booked. The money can be used for payroll, rent, mortgage interest or utilities.
FSB is a SBA participating Bank and can help assist you with applying for a PPP loan.
- Complete the Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Gather payroll information that is required
- Provide the completed, signed application and required payroll information to the Bank by doing one of the following:
- Mail it to the Bank at: PO Box 465 Holton KS 66436
- Fax it to the Bank at: 785-364-4330
- Drop it off at the Bank by using our drive up or night deposit box
Important Information About Opening a Legal Entity Account
To help the government fight financial crime, Federal regulation requires The Farmers State Bank to obtain, verify, and record information about the beneficial owners of legal entity customers. Legal entities can be used to disguise involvement in terrorist financing, money laundering, tax evasion, corruption, fraud, and other financial crimes. Requiring the disclosure of key individuals who own or control a legal entity (i.e., the beneficial owners) helps law enforcement investigate and prosecute these crimes.
FSB Offers the Following Loan Products for:
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Construction Loans
- Commercial Machinery & Equipment Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Inventory Loans
Email a Lender to inquire further about a commercial loan with The Farmers State Bank. We look forward to hearing from you! PLEASE NOTE: Transmission of email is NOT secure. For your safety, do not include personal information such as your social security number or account number with any message sent by email. Please access Secure Document Drop Box to send the Bank confidential information.