Whether you are working to build a successful business or have an established company, The Farmers State Bank has the essential features your business needs.
Important Information About Opening a Legal Entity Account
To help the government fight financial crime, Federal Regulation requires The Farmers State Bank to obtain, verify, and record information about the beneficial owners of legal entity customers. Legal entities can be used to disguise involvement in terrorist financing, money laundering, tax evasion, corruption, fraud, and other financial crimes. Requiring the disclosure of key individuals who own or control a legal entity (i.e., the beneficial owners) helps law enforcement investigate and prosecute these crimes.
- $3.00 Monthly Maintenance Fee
- $0.10 per debit item (withdrawal, check, electronic transfer or payment out of account)
- $0.06 per transit item deposited
- An earnings credit of $0.20 on every $100.00 is applied to the average monthly balance during the statement cycle. The earnings credit will be applied to reduce total fees, but cannot exceed total fees. The credit can bring the total fee to $0.00.
- Interest accrued daily and paid quarterly
- Interest earned on daily balances of $50.00 or more
- $5.00 monthly maintenance fee that can be waived if average daily balance is $100.00 or more
- Rate Chart
Business Account Services
- Retail Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FSB Visa Debit Card
- FSB Visa Business Credit Card
- Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
- Remote Deposit Capture
- E-Statements - with Check Images
- Deluxe Business Check Ordering Options