Beginning November 16, 2020 in keeping with state and local mandates, masks will be required to be worn by all customers inside the Bank lobby. We may ask you to remove it momentarily so we can positively identify you during your transaction.
To help limit the number of customers in the Bank at one time, we do ask that you only bring individuals necessary for completing your transaction inside when you visit, and social distancing will be practiced inside the lobby.
If you are coughing, sneezing, have a fever or body aches, or are showing any signs of being sick, DO NOT come into the Bank! We have drive-up, night deposit, ATM, online and mobile banking, or you may call the Bank to transfer money or speak to an employee.
SAFETY FEATURES INSIDE THE BANK
To make your visit convenient and safe you will notice enhanced health and safety measures at the Bank, including:
- Use of protective partitions at the teller line.
- Following social distancing rules for customers and staff. You will notice signs throughout the lobby. Please adhere to the rules. We want to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
- Measures for signing documents at desks.
- Our team members can greet customers without physical contact and hand sanitizer is available for use upon entry to the Bank.
- Seating in the lobby will be limited with all chairs at least 6 feet apart.
- Frequently wiping down the teller stations, PIN pads at the ATM, desks, etc.
- Performing daily and routine cleanings of high-touch areas of the Bank.
- Public spaces are limited to areas designed for customer service activities.
- Our restrooms are closed to the public.