Downloadable Touch Banking App
Download our Touch Banking App to view account details, pay bills, and transfer money. You can download our Touch Banking App to an iPhone, Blackberry or, Android. The App is called Touch Banking.
How to Sign Up
If you are not a current online banking customer, you will need to sign up for that first by simply going to our website – www.fsbks.bank and under the online services tab select and complete the enrollment form.Due to security verification, it can take up to 2 business days for your online access to be activated.
How to Download the App from the App Store/Google Play:
- Click on the App Store/Google Play icon on your phone.
- Click on the search option.
- In the search field type in Touch Banking and hit search.
- Once the App Store/Goolge Play finds the Touch Banking App, you will receive a logo with an option to download the App for free.
- Click on the download option.
- Once it has completed the download process it will have an open button. You can either click on the open button from within the App Store/Google Play or close out and locate the Touch Banking App that was downloaded to your phone.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Log in using your online banking credentials.
- The AppCode is GoMobile0544.
NOTE: Clicking on the links below takes you straight to where you can download the apps.
How it Works
Logging in to the Touch Banking App is very similar to logging into online banking. Simply go to the App that you downloaded on your cell phone and log in!
When you select the App, you will be taken to a page to enter your password - you will not be prompted for your user ID as the mobile link will sync with your online banking through the phone number you entered when you signed up for mobile banking.
Once you are logged in you will see the following:
- View Accounts – You can view all accounts that were selected when you originally set up your mobile browser banking.
- Transfer Money – You can transfer money between your accounts at The Farmers State Bank. The accounts available will be the ones that were selected when you originally set up your mobile browser banking.
- Payments – You can only pay bills for payees that are already set up through online banking. New payees must be set up through online banking. This is for security in the case of your phone being stolen.
- Find ATMs and Branches – shows ATM and branch locations for our Bank.
- Terms and Conditions